Volunteers are the life force of our project. We are currently looking for dedicated, experienced, dynamic and passionate volunteers who can offer time, skills or any other resources to support the project in each of the following areas:
- Group Facilitation: We regularly need experience facilitators with excellent people skills to facilitate engaging activities for our cross-cultural community events. To learn more about this please checkout our Community Engagement Events and Activities page and see which of the 8 areas you can contribute to.
- Fundraising – We are looking for an experienced fundraiser to help us with finding sources of funding and applying for them
- Social Media Managers – We are looking for experienced people to manage and create engaging content for each of our social media platforms, this includes:
- Our Facebook page.
- Our Twitter page
- Our Mail Chimp newsletter: This requires reasonabe skills in using Mail Chimp (We can provide training if required)
- Other Suggestions – Please share your ideas if you think you can support our work in any other way to maximise our impact. There’s no minimum or maximum for what you can offer, anything can help!