We see a world that is enriched by the diverse backgrounds, identities and experiences that refugees bring to local host communities where everyone feel safe, included and able to embrace their differences and celebrate their individuality
Community . Empowerment . Ambition
We believe that everyone shall be given equal opportunities to reach their full potential regardless of their differences.
To build a thriving intercultural community in South Devon where local people, refugees and asylum seekers feel equal, included, empowered and able to embrace cultural diversity.
We turn our mission into a reality by:
- Delivering a personal development workshops for refugees and asylum seekers to enable them reach their full potential and find their new place in the world
- Delivering a cross-cultural training to locals, refugees and asylum seekers to enable building stronger intercultural bridges
- Offering a weekly one-to-one and peer mentoring help refugees and asylum seekers stay on track
- Providing volunteering opportunities for refugees and asylum seekers in local prpjects where they overcome social isolation, live their life purpose and embrace cultural diversity
- Facilitating inclusive community events and gatherings where local people, refugees and asylum seekers connect and build intercultural bridges