We aspire to create a more compassionate and inclusive world where people from different ethnic and racial backgrounds experience equal welcome, empowerment and belonging.
To use nature as a catalyst to bridge differences, build empowered communities and cultivate global belonging.
We aim to support people from different ethnicities and races to:
- Feel empowered by expressing their authentic voice and celebrating their cultural and personal gifts
- Cultivate belonging to a diverse, compassionate and inclusive community
- Reduce social isolation and make new friends
- Deepen their relationship with nature and local places
- Improve emotional wellbeing and reduce the impact of mental health challenges
- Bridge difference and cultural-polarization with curiosity, compassion and appreciation
- Enhance their social confidence and cross-cultural literacy
- Develop new skills and confidence through participating, co-facilitating or volunteering at our events