We believe that everyone belongs. We aspire to create a more compassionate and inclusive world where everyone experience welcome and belonging.
To help marginalized people from different ethnicities and races feel welcomed, empowered and connected to their authentic self, community and place.
We aim to support people from different ethnicities and races to:
- Feel empowered by expressing their authentic voice and celebrating their cultural and personal gifts
- Cultivate belonging to a diverse, compassionate and inclusive community
- Reduce social isolation and make new friends
- Deepen their relationship with nature and local places
- Improve emotional wellbeing and reduce the impact of mental health challenges
- Bridge difference and cultural-polarization with curiosity, compassion and appreciation
- Enhance their social confidence and cross-cultural literacy
- Develop new skills and confidence through participating, co-facilitating or volunteering at our events
Small is beautiful