Volunteers are the life force of our project. We are in constantly in need of new volunteers who can offer time, skills or any other resources to support the project.
There are many valued areas where volunteers can contribute, such as:
- Administrative Help – including managing website, fund raising and accounting
- Befriending asylum seekers and refugees
There’s no minimum or maximum for what you can offer. It’s easy to find out more and see if volunteering with Embracing Refugees is right for you. GET IN TOUCH!
HOW ELSE YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Venues – we’re always seeking venues to host our workshops
- Technology – good technology means we can work even more efficiently and deliver more support. Any IT, computers or related help would be very welcome
- Caterers/ Cafes/ Restaurants – if you’d like to provide any food, drink or a social space, that would be highly appreciated.
- Stationary, Art & Craft Materials – anything from flip chart paper, paints, pads, craft materials to paper and pencils is happily received
DONATION | FUNDING | FUND RAISING
As a non-profit community organisation, any financial support ensures that we can a better deliver a service. To donate, please email us for details of how, or call +44 (0) 7887 662254.
Any amount is welcome!