We run this retreat in collaboration with our partner The Dartington Hall Trust. With a maximum capacity of 20 participants, the retreat is attended by displaced people and other UK residents across different cultures to enable them to build social and cultural bridges.
The residential and retreat format allows people to step out of their stressful lifestyle to explore a kinder aspect of life and have a greater opportunity to deepen their connections with each other.
Contact us to learn about dates of our next retreat
Community Engagement Events & Activities
In collaboration with The Dartington Hall Trust we run regular cross-cultural events to bring people from different cultural backgrounds, including refugees and asylum seekers, together. These invitation-only events aim to help participants to:
1) overcome social isolation and cultural polarisation
2) connect with new people and make new friends
3) deepen their connection with nature
4) experience living as part of a global community
5) improve their health and wellbeing
6) deepen their connection with themselves and learn more about their innate potential
7) retreat from their stressful life and have fun
8) develop skills that can enrich their lives and communities
At each event we invite professionals from different personal development, wellbeing or entertainment sectors to facilitate the activities in a creative, engaging and fun ways.