We aim to build a global, inclusive, compassionate, positive, supportive and inspiring community where uprooted people feel able to belong to and be inspired by.
For that we coordinate and facilitate regular cross-cultural retreats and events to help people build social and cultural bridges and form deeper connections.
We run this retreat in collaboration with our partner The Dartington Hall Trust. With a maximum capacity of 20 participants, the retreat is attended by displaced people and other UK residents across different cultures to enable them to build social and cultural bridges.
The residential and retreat format allows people to step out of their stressful lifestyle to explore a kinder aspect of life and have a greater opportunity to deepen their connections with each other.
Contact us to learn about dates of our next retreat
Community Engagement Events & Activities
In collaboration with The Dartington Hall Trust we run regular cross-cultural events to bring people from different cultural backgrounds, including refugees and asylum seekers, together. These invitation-only events aim to help participants to:
1) Overcome social isolation and cultural polarisation
2) Connect with new people and make new friends
3) Experience living as part of a global and compassionate community
4) Deepen their connection with nature
5) Improve their health and wellbeing
6) Retreat from their stressful life and have fun
7) Deepen their connection with themselves, learn more about their innate potential and learn new skills
8) Get the chance to share their personal and cultural gifts with other participants