We run this retreat in collaboration with our partner Dartington Hall Trust. With a maximum capacity of 20 participants, the retreat is attended by refugees, asylum seekers and other UK residents to enable them to build social and cultural bridges, so they feel confident enough to startup the early phase of integration and adapt to living and working in the UK.
The residential and retreat format allows people to step out of their stressful lifestyle to explore a kinder aspect of life and have a greater opportunity to deepen their connections with each other.
Community Engagement Events & Activities
In collaboration with Dartington Hall Trust and other refugee-support agencies and local groups, we run monthly events that bring refugees, asylum seekers and other UK residents together.
These invitation-only events aim to help participants to:
1) overcome social isolation and meet new people
2) connect with others and build social and cultural bridges
3) retreat from their stressful life and have fun
4) deepen their connection with nature
5) improve their health and wellbeing
6) deepen their connection with themselves and learn more about their innate potential
7) develop skills that can enrich their lives
8) experience the benefits of living as part of a community
At each event we invite professionals from the different personal development, wellbeing or entertainment sectors to facilitate the activities in a creative, engaging and fun ways.